Dynamics 365 - Contact Page section missing however it is available in Design mode.

Hi All,

I am back again to share one of my experience and learning which I got after putting significant time to get to resolution.



Problem Statement:
Contact Information section/tab was missing and was not showing when a contact record was accessed. It was available in design mode only.

Resolution:
I found that Map section was placed inside the Information section of Contact which is usually placed under a different section itself and Map was disabled from System Setting. Because Map was disabled, not to show up on form, it was not showing whole section itself.

I created a new section placed the map in that separate section, which resolved my issue.

I hope this would help someone where.

Cheers,
Javed N. Jamali


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenkins Setup for Salesforce.com Automated Deployment

Cloud based CRMs (Dynamics CRM v.s. Salesforce) -Part 2

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Queues and getting the best out it.